The nursery is complete! We put a lot of love and work into this room and I am so excited to share the finished product!
To get the exact look I was going for I made a lot of the decor myself. The drapery panels, crib skirt, pillows, changing pad cover, canvas crate insert, bird mobile, and artwork were all diy projects.
- The floral prints are from Rifle Paper Co.
- The pallet art was a diy project that I made a while ago.
- And I spelled out her name using cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby that I painted light pink.
I found this pink ombre pillow at Target on sale for $8!
ceramic farmers market basket from Anthropologie is perfect for holding pacifiers! The pretty coaster is also from Anthropologie.
Obsessed with this blabla doll! Suzette the fox!
When I found this fabric I knew I had found my color scheme! Carpet Ride in Radish
vintage-style stuffed animal deer is by Maileg.
bird mobile from Restoration Hardware. I found instructions to make the birds on Spool, but putting it together with stained dowels, fishing line, and hook screws was just trial and error. I seriously almost gave up several times trying to get it to balance just right, but I finally figured it out!
- I painted both the "darling" painting and the bee painting on wood boards.
- The brass rocking horse was in my nursery
- The vintage globe was about to be thrown out before my mom rescued it! She knows my style!
- The alphabet blocks in the apothecary jar is another diy that I have already shared on the blog.
- And those are my baby shoes!
The drapery fabric is Tahitian Stitch in Sunshine.I found this cute basket at HomeGoods to hold all of the beautiful handmade blankets Ivy was given!
Jake thinks having the 3D picture of Ivy framed is creepy, haha! I plan on replacing it with a newborn picture!
I found my changing table at Easy Street Resales in Pelham. It was actually made to be a potters bench but its uniqueness and size was exactly what I was looking for! We added the shelf for extra storage, and my dad built the crate so we can quickly grab diapers. And don't worry the changing pad has tabs that we screwed to the table so it is secure!
I followed these easy instructions to make the changing pad cover. The fabric is Chipper in Eaton Blue/Linen by Premier Prints.
I sent my dad these instructions to make the wood crate and I sewed the canvas insert.
We move into our new home in a couple of months, but I still wanted to completely set up the nursery here! The only thing I didn't get to do was paint the walls.
Once we move I will share the updated version of the nursery. It should pretty much look the same except for the wall color and the room layout.